this week's free stuff friday is brought to you by angelbeez sassy stitching. jaclyn, the very talented shop owner, specializes in making handmade hats for babies + photo props for professional photographers.
her hats are crocheted or knit in a variety of styles + colors. there is a unique touch to each creation - embellishments such as buttons, bows, crocheted flowers, handspun yarns, feathers, + ribbons. and what i love most is that if you have an idea for something you don't see listed, contact jaclyn + she can create it! she is very personable + fabulous to work with. and i just adore every single item in her shop!
jaclyn has been so kind to offer one of my favorite hats to a lucky fan! the rose....photography by the very talented melanie dodds photography. i'm waiting for my hat in the mail + can't wait to use it at my next newborn session!
here's how you can win one for yourself:
1. head over to angelbeez sassy stitching etsy shop + check out all of jaclyn's gorgeous products.
2. come back and leave a comment in the comment section telling me what your favorite product is.
***receive a bonus entry for each of the following:
1. share on your facebook status the following: “visit sara seeton photography for an adorable giveaway! http://saraseetonphotography.com/blog”.
2. 'like' sara seeton photography on facebook.
3. 'like' angelbeez on facebook.
be sure to come back + leave a comment in the comment section telling me each bonus entry you completed. please leave one comment per entry.
you may enter up to 4 times. i will accept entries until 11:59pm CST tonight (friday, july 23). the winner will be selected using random.org and announced on saturday.
and of course angelbeez sassy stitching is also offering everyone who enters this giveaway a special discount...spend $50, get $10 back. once the payment clears in paypal, jaclyn will refund the $10 back to your paypal account. just be sure to mention 'sara seeton photography' in the message to seller at checkout. discount is effective until sunday, july 25th at 11:59pm CST.